RSM is Connected for Success
A world leader in providing audit, tax and advisory services to ambitious and growing companies
RSM International is the world’s 7th largest network of audit, tax and advisory firms and the 6th largest global provider of tax services. The network has fully independent member firms and correspondents in 112 countries (as at January 2015). The member firms have a combined total of 37,443 staff including 3,279 partners in 732 offices.
RSM member firms vary in size, structure and age, but they are united under the RSM brand and share a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a unique client-centered approach. Many of our member firms are within the top seven in their national markets. Our members understand their local culture and traditions, they are experts in national rules and regulations and have in-depth knowledge of the services, sectors and economy in their countries.
Above all, member firms maintain the highest standards of technical excellence with a focus on providing outstanding service to clients.
What we offer
RSM member firms provide a range of professional services with a focus on audit, tax, risk advisory, IFRS, restructuring and transaction support. Beyond these, our member firms also offer a wide range of specialist services from forensic accounting and expatriate advice to human resource consulting.
RSM clients are increasingly looking beyond their national borders for new opportunities. The close relationships within the RSM network mean that clients can easily be connected to a like-minded firm of professionals in another country, that they can be assured will have their business interests at heart – no matter what services are required or where they are needed.
Who we work with
RSM’s core client base ranges from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multinational organisations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders. Recent cross-border assignments include:
- Global audit work in 41 countries for a world-leading global agro-industry giant
- Delivering a joint primary listing between Japan and Hong Kong raising over $200m
- Firms across 22 countries working with a leading global franchise, headquartered in the US, on their continuing international expansion
- Seven member firms in Europe advising on international tax structuring on behalf of two leading US private equity groups
- Australia, China and Taiwan providing services to a large food manufacturer in Japan
- Seventeen member firms in Latin America and the Caribbean providing compliance services to one of the world’s pre-eminent airline and airport services provider
Get in touch to discover how RSM can help you get connected for success.